Blair Community Schools Foundation Endowment
Secure your vision for the future
- Create a lasting legacy with the Blair Community Schools through your estate
- Ensure that your charitable gift will help Blair students and the community in perpetuity
- Create a plan that utilizes financial, tax and estate planning benefits
Choose the funding method that works best for you and your family
- Giving by Wills or Trust – Name the Blair Community Schools Foundation in your will or trust and work with us to craft your legacy.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation – Name the Blair Community Schools Foundation as the owner and a beneficiary of life insurance policy.
- IRA Beneficiary Designation – Name the Blair Community Schools Foundation as a primary or contingent beneficiary of all or a portion of an individual retirement account.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – Receive an annual income and immediate tax benefits while making provisions for causes that matter to you.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Qualify for generous estate and gift tax deductions for wealth eventually transferred to family by first benefitting the causes you care about most.
For more information regarding the endowment, please contact us. We encourage you to work with your estate planning professional or tax advisor and family to determine the type of gift that is right for you.